The CalorieFinder Ltd (TCF) is committed to keeping your information secure and managing it in accordance with our legal responsibilities under privacy and data protection laws.
Who we are: We are The CalorieFinder Ltd (TCF), a company limited by shares with Registered Company Number 12149326 in England and Wales.
You are a person or company who has done one or more of the following:
- Used our website which is currently
- Subscribed to our mailing list.
- Completed an online or paper form.
- Contacted us via email, via the contact form on our website or otherwise.
- Interacted with us on social media, either directly or indirectly.
- Pay for the services you received via cheque, cash or services in kind.
- Told a client partner that you are happy for them to pass on your information to us.
- Submitted a CV to us.
- Attended one of our workshops.
THE INFORMATION WE MAY HOLD ABOUT YOU
Information we hold about you might include:
- Information you provide us in an online or paper form (for example, your name and contact details, postcode, feedback about our work).
- Communications with us (for example, using the contact form on our website, by email, or notes of phone calls).
- Your recipes.
- Information about your purchases.
- Information you send to us by email, via the contact form on our website or otherwise (eg your CV, information about your work).
- Your publicly available social media activity or analytics on you provided by social media platforms e.g. posts and location.
- Information about you that you have provided a venue where our services were exposed and which you are happy for them to pass on to us securely.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect and hold information about you so we can:
- Personalise your experience of our website and/or communications you receive from us.
- Manage our organisation effectively and continually improve what we do.
- Develop our relationship with you as someone who may want to collaborate with us.
- To communicate with you about ourselves, our/your work, other materials that we think you might find interesting, and opportunities to support either you or us.
- To communicate with you about training and workshops.
- Although we sometimes will tell you about work from others, we won’t pass information we hold about you to them – unless you explicitly give us your permission.
Any feedback you give us we may use in public communications. But we won’t do so in such a way that people would know it was from you – unless we get your permission.
We may share information about you with law enforcement agencies or other organisations or individuals if we are obliged to by law.
USE OF ANONYMISED DATA
The information about you we use to demonstrate the impact and reach of our work is anonymised. So we will not share anything which identifies you personally.
We use a third party provider, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns, for example, what you look at or access, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, information about your computer, including – where your browser provides this – your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information is anonymised, and we will make no attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We use a third party provider, to deliver our e-newsletters.
We would like to communicate with you about ourselves and our services, other materials that we think you might find interesting and opportunities to support us.
We will only do this if you explicitly give us permission to do this. For example, we won’t add you to our mailing list if you just give feedback or contact us through the contact form.
You have the right to opt out at any time from us contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer want to be contacted for marketing purposes send us an email or click ‘unsubscribe’ within the email we have sent you.
STORAGE AND RETENTION
We will only store your information in services within the EEA, or in services signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
We will keep your information for as long as is required for us to provide you with the service you have requested from us. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
CONTACTING US, ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND RIGHT OF CORRECTION
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
If you would like a copy of some or all of the information we hold about you – or otherwise want to contact us, please email or write to us at this address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We want to make sure that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You can ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer by a website to collect standard internet log information and information about the behaviour of visitors that visit a website.
For further information on cookies, visit or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We will use the information we collect as a result of you accepting a cookie from our site to track your use of the website and to compile reports on the use of the website by all visitors.
You can set up your browser not to accept cookies, and the websites above tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. In a few cases, some features of our website may not function fully as a result.
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you follow links to other websites, you should read their privacy policies to see how they use information about you.
Things that could change in the future without us coming back to you to get your agreement or permission again:
- We could move our website to a different address.
- We could change the services we use to do mailings.
The nutritional composition of the food may vary from the information published due to natural variations in the food, cooking methods etc.
If you have any questions about this Policy or feedback on this Policy, or would like to exercise your rights with respect to your personal information, please contact us via email@example.com.